Post a Review On Google
- Click on: Google+
- Click on the "pencil" icon to indicate you want to write a review. The page will display a Reviews section along with several reviews.
- Google will ask you to log into a Google Account.
A. If you have a Gmail Acount you can use your login crcedentials.
B. If you do not have a Gmail account you will need to click on the "create an account now" link (lower right corner). When you have completed the form click "I accept". Create my account” button. The next page should say “Account Creation Confirmed.” Click the “Click here to continue” link at page bottom.
C. Google may send a confirmation message to the email address you used when creating your account. Check your email and follow the instructions in the message from Google. Your Google Maps review may not display until you have followed the instructions in this confirmation message.
4. After you have logged in, Google should return you to our Google+ Local page for our business listing. Write your review and save it.
5. It may take a few day for your review to appear.
6. We appreciate your reviews!
Post a Review On Yelp
1. We truly appreciate Yelp reviews, but unless you are an active Yelp user who has posted reviews for multiple businesses, Yelp may filter and hide any review you post. If you are not an active Yelp user, you may want to review us on one of the other sites on this page.
2. Click on: Yelp Below our name, address and phone number, you will see a row of buttons including a “Write a Review” button. Click this.
3. Yelp will ask you to log into your Yelp Account.
A. If you already have a Yelp Account, you can use your existing login info.
B. Otherwise click the Sign Up button and follow the steps to create an account.
C. Return to our Yelp page again click the “Write a Review” button
4. Write your review and save it.
5. We appreciate your reviews!